These questions may help you decide if you need professional financial advice.
- Do you have the time to attend to your financial affairs?
- Are you confused about conflicting financial advice from several sources?
- Do you feel you are paying too much tax or that you are missing out on tax credits?
- Are you confused about how to grow your wealth?
- Are you overwhelmed by information on investments?
- Do you struggle to save your money?
- Have you experienced life changes that could affect your financial future?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, chances are that you would benefit from professional financial advice.